Rajshree Flora Today 06.04.2019 Live Results – The residents of Goa were introduced to Goa state lotteries back in the year 1995. The Directorate of State Lotteries in Goa was formed on 23/02/1995 to manage its conduction and promotion.In 2006, a new department was established named as Directorate of Small Savings & Lotteries which merged with the Directorate of State Lotteries and National Savings Organization which came into the function on 01/04/2006.In 2010, the state government appointed M/s. Sugal & Damani Enterprises Private Limited as their one and only agent to operate online lotteries which came into the function from 10.05.2010. Rajshree Flora is one of them.
Rajshree Flora Today Result
Rajshree Flora Today Result
Goa Lottery Rajshree Flora Weekly Results 2019 Morning Today Check Now
|Name of the Lottery||Goa Lottery Rajshree Flora Weekly|
|Goa Lottery Rajshree Flora Weekly Results 2019 Declaration Date||Today 7th April 2019|
|Goa Lottery Rajshree Flora Weekly Results 2019 Declaration Time||Today @11:55 A.M|
|Location of the Lottery||Goa|
How to claim the prize
The documents which you will need to claim the prize amount are
- Date of Application
- Name of Claimant (in capital letters)
- Full postal address of the Claimant with a pin code (in capital letters)
- Profession of Claimant
- Name of Lottery schemes
- Draw No. and date
- Ticket No. and series
- Category of prizes
- Amount of prize
- The exercise of options (if any)
- If the payment of prize is sought in shape of D.D. name of the nearest Branch of State Bank of India or its subsidiary Bank where it shall be encashable shall be furnished.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The lottery shall be named as the “Goa State Lottery”. It may be sub-named as may be decided by the Director in consultation with the agent.
- The prize structure and maximum retail price of the ticket shall be decided by the Government. The agent may be consulted in this regard, if necessary.
- Prohibition of sale of tickets:- The tickets shall not be sold by the agent in a State or area where the sale of tickets is prohibited by law.
- The form, maximum retail price (MRP), size and design of the tickets shall be decided by the Government. The agent may be consulted in this regard, if necessary.
- The tickets shall bear continuous serial numbers with or without district alphabetical series.
- The tickets printed for each draw shall bear the imprint, logo of the State of Goa; facsimile signature of the Secretary to the Government of Goa, Department of State Lotteries; and date and time of draw and maximum retail price of the ticket (M.R.P.).
- The tickets shall be issued by the Director to the agent for sale.
- Conduct of draw:- (1) The draw shall be conducted by the Committee constituted by the Government for the purpose at a public place within the State on such date and time as may be decided by the Director.
Tax levied on Goa state lotteries
The central government has decided to put each and every state lottery which is being produced in India under the slab of 28% goods and service tax which is also the highest slab of goods and service tax.
The Goa lotteries results are published in local newspapers, Official Gazette and on department’s official website- www.goastatelotteries.gov.in.
Directorate of Small Savings & Lotteries
Serra Building, Near. All India Radio (AIR)
Altinho, Panaji, Goa. Pin: 403 001
Tel.Nos: + 91 – 832 – 2423864
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay updated with all the latest news, results and schemes with our Goa Lottery Section. You get all the information and results under one section. Hence, saving you from all the trouble to find the right result and information. Results of the lottery are posted as soon as they are declared by the government. Finally, our aim is to provide you timely information so that you can use it hit the jackpot.